America Revealed: Pizza Delivery – [VISUALIZATION]

PBS’s America Revealed Food Machine provides an insight into the mammoth supply chains necessary to feed 300 million Americans every day.

From the series:

For the first time in human history, less than 2% of the population can feed the other 98%.  Yul embarks on a trip that begins with a pizza delivery route in New York City then goes across country to California’s Central Valley, where nearly 50% of America’s fruits, nuts and vegetables are grown and skydives into the heartland for an aerial look of our farmlands.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *